Back to Top
- All Things Hydration
Aloe Bio-Cellulose Mask Survey Terms and Conditions
- The prize draw
- 1.1 The prize draw is being organised and run by Forever Living Products UK Ltd.
- 1.2 The prize draw is open to all respondents who complete the Aloe Bio-Cellulose Mask
- 1.3 The prize draw will take place on Tuesday 1st September. By entering the prize draw
the entrant expressly accepts these terms and conditions – no entry submitted after this time
parameter will be accepted.
- 1.4 The prize draw is only available in the UK and Ireland. Internet access and a
suitable web-enabled device are required to participate.
- 1.5 Participation is free of charge and independent of the purchase of goods or
services. The prize draw is final. No correspondence will be entered into concerning the prize
- Who can enter?
- 2.1 Any person aged eighteen or over that is a permanent resident in the United Kingdom
or Ireland is eligible to enter.
- 2.2 Entrants may enter the prize draw once; entering more than this may result in
- How can I enter?
- 3.1 To enter the prize draw, you simply need to complete and submit the Aloe
Bio-Cellulose Mask Survey, including submitting your email address. All survey entrants will be
automatically entered into the prize draw, so long as they do not remain anonymous.
- 3.2 Forever Living Products UK Ltd reserves the right to exclude submissions from the
prize draw and to delete them if they do not fulfil the task. Submissions may be deleted if they
contain infringements of trademarks or copyright law, insults, inaccuracies, violence, threats,
self-harm, bullying, harassment, hate speech, explicit content, nudity, the intellectual
property of third parties, or content that poses a risk to safety. In such cases,
disqualification may occur and the return of any prize awarded may be demanded.
- 3.3 At its discretion, Forever Living Products UK Ltd has the right not to publish an
entry. If this happens, the participant will be notified by email and barred from entering the
competition with said entry.
- 3.4 Participation via competition services and automated competition procedures (or
similar) is not permitted. Forever Living Products UK Ltd reserves the right to remove or
exclude participants from the prize draw without stating reasons. Participants who try to
disrupt the prize draw or give themselves an unfair advantage by using prohibited tools shall
also be excluded from taking part.
- 3.5 Forever Living Products UK Ltd cannot be held accountable for entries submitted
anonymously. Contact details must be included so that we can arrange for the prize to be sent
- What is the prize?
We will be rewarding one winner the following prize:
• A skincare hamper worth over £400/ €440.
* This is the only available prize and it may not be exchanged or paid out in cash.
4.1 If a prize (or part of the prize) is no longer available for reasons beyond Forever’s
control, Forever Living Products UK Ltd reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of the same
value at its own discretion.
- How will the winner be selected and notified?
- 5.1 All entrants will be entered into a prize draw and a winner will be selected
entirely at random. The winner will be drawn on Tuesday 1st September 2020.
- 5.2 The winner will be notified by email. If a winner cannot be reached within fourteen
days, or if he/she fails to confirm his/her address details during this period, the prize will
- 5.3 Forever Living Products UK Ltd accepts no liability if the winner’s notification is
lost when electronically sent and/or does not reach the winner for reasons beyond its control.
- How will I receive my prize?
6.1 When the winner is notified their mailing address will be requested. The prize will then be
sent immediately by direct mail. The notified winner is responsible for providing the correct mailing
address. If a prize cannot be delivered, the potential winner loses all rights to the prize and another
winner will be drawn.
- How is an alternative winner chosen?
7.1 If a winner does not respond within the specified time, as described in section 5.2, or if
the prize cannot be delivered, as described in section 6, a new winner will be drawn at random from the
remaining entrants. The new winner will be notified in accordance with section 5 and 6. If the new
winner also does not respond to Forever within fourteen days of the notification, or if the prize again
cannot be delivered, another winner will be drawn from the remaining participants. This process will be
repeated until the prize has been awarded.
8.1 Forever Living Products UK Ltd hereby makes it known that the availability and functioning
of the prize draw cannot be guaranteed. If the prize draw has to be ended or removed due to external
circumstances or constraints, e.g. technical problems, rule changes or decisions by external platforms,
participants shall not be entitled to make any claims against Forever Living Products UK Ltd. If any
individual element of these terms and conditions are or become ineffective, the effectiveness of the
remaining provisions shall not be affected. Forever Living Products UK Ltd shall not accept any
contractual, non-contractual or other liability as far as this is legally admissible, particularly any
liability connected in any way with the prize.
- Changes to the terms and conditions
- 9.1 Forever Living Products UK Ltd reserves the right to change the terms and
conditions at any time if there is good reason for doing so. Forever will make every effort to
ensure that any changes do not affect entrants in the prize draw. If any individual provisions
should be or become invalid, the validity of the remaining terms and conditions of use shall not
- 9.2 The promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with
Maropost or Survey Legend.